Navigation

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hidden Meaning

Hidden Meaning by Itou Chika
Overall: Lesicake
Smexy Times: Scissor Sisters
Art: Special








This manga is just about sex. It's super short. And it's basically all a sex scene. So forgive me for the review this week being short, but without any content, I can't write a long, fabulous review.


So here's how the "plot" of this manga goes. There's a writer and her manager (I think. Or maybe her publisher.) who have a relationship. In every story the writer writes, she always puts in a character like her girlfriend/manager/publisher. Her girlfriend remains unimpressed, thinking that everyone at work will find out they're dating because of this. Right, because she's the only person in the world who acts like that. Of course.
But the writer doesn't really care, saying she'll put this woman in all of her stories. Then they have sex. It's really terrible honestly. I mean, the way they have sex. I may not have any stories to tell, but I know that is not the way that works. (It was like watching The Kids Are All Right after hearing my English teacher say that the way the lesbians had sex was not how real lesbians have sex, and then that was all I could think about for the rest of the movie. But I digress.)


That's pretty much the entire story. I know it's lame, but what can you expect? The art has it's ups and downs, the up being this sexy face and the down being this hideous kiss. The plot is pretty much nonexistent, and the entire manga would only appeal to someone who likes close-ups of vaginas and two girls getting it on in an awkward manner. 

1 comment: